Commissions Accepted

Commissions Accepted
Sebastian & Vero Beach Portrait Artist

Friday, May 1, 2015

Send Me Your Favorite Picture

Intense Portrait Study

I am so excited to be starting this new project.
I've been wanting to do this for a very long time and finally I have begun.
 
I'm on an art mission and I need your help.
 I am wishing to expand my portrait art technique and ability.
 What I would like to do is change my brush technique and quicken the amount of time it takes me to do a portrait and to loosen up my paint strokes so that I can do a nice likeness and get it done in a speedy fashion.
 
I have received nine photos so for to work from.

 

But I Need More!!!

 

I need about 10 more photos please.   Come on!

 

I know you want to.

 
 Stir up the dust and find those photos please.  I'm on an art mission and I need your help.
 I am wishing to expand my portrait art technique and ability.
 
What I would like to do is change my brush technique and quicken the amount of time it takes me to do a portrait and to loosen up my paint strokes so that I can do a nice likeness and get it done in a speedy fashion.
 
 Absolutely no obligation whatsoever to buy when the portrait is completed. Seriously.
  You pet, your Mom, Dad, sister, brother, son, daughter, granddaughter, grandson.
 
Send me a photo that you really like.
 
Can't wait to get started.
 
 

Please send me your photos to penelope234@comcast.net

Thank you very much!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment